- About the privacy notice
This privacy notice is meant to inform you how PIID collects and processes any information and data that identifies you as you use and interact with our site and us.
- Information we collect and how we collect it
- Information that you give us and directly identifies you
- There may be some information that you provide us directly when you create a user account, subscribe to our magazine, make a payment, or contact us. The information could include your name, email address, phone number, or other information that may be required.
- Cookies and other automated information collection
- We utilize analytics cookies for the purpose of data analysis through Google Analytics so that we may manage and improve the performance and design of our sites. We may collect data and store data on your preferences so that your experience on the site is improved.
- Through cookies, we collect the following personal data unique to your device but not directly identifying you: IP address; device and browser type; content viewed; actions taken on the site; time and date of those actions; and country of origin.
- Payment information
We may collect or receive transactional and financial information relating to you when you buy or subscribe or make a payment through our site. This is information that you directly provide to us.
- How do we use the information we collect?
- Data that identifies you directly, such as financial data or email addresses is used for
- registering you as a user of our site,
- fulfilling subscription orders
- Data that indirectly identifies you, such as IP addresses, time and location, content viewed, is used for
- communicating our privacy policies and changes
- using of data analytics to improve our site and your experience
- How we share information
We may share the information provided to us within the PIID – Pakistan Institute of Interior Designers organization.
- Privacy Policies of Linked Third-Party Services and Advertisers
While using the PIID website, you may encounter links to webpages not directly linked to PIID, managed by third parties. PIID does not control the content or information practices of those external organizations. It is recommended that you review the privacy statements of these organizations and webpages.
- Retaining your personal data
- We keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it was provided.
- When this decision is being made the sensitivity and purpose of the information is considered and any legal requirements are taken into account.
- In case the information is used for statistical purposes and kept indefinitely, it will anonymized and will no longer be associated with your identity.
- Contact us