Pakistan Institute of Interior Designers is an organization and gathering of some of the most talented interior designers and architects in the nation. Through the organization, we build a community of mutual support and mentorship to propel the profession to newer heights, standards, and methodologies.
There are two classifications of membership: Member and Student.
Members are entitled to:
- – participate in competitions
- – participate in collaborative projects
- – submit projects for the Institute’s book, Interior Designs of Pakistan
- – eligible for awards
Student members are entitled to:
- – attend events and networking meetings with the Members
- – have their work featured on our social media
- – mentorship opportunities with registered practicing members
- – upgrade to standard membership upon graduation