Interior Designs of Pakistan Vol. II Submission Guidelines
ABOUT INTERIOR DESIGNS OF PAKISTAN
Pakistan Institute of Interior Designers after the successful inaugural publication ‘Interior Designs of/from Pakistan’ Vol 1 opens the call for submission of Volume II. The ‘Interior Designs of Pakistan’ is a compilation of carefully selected projects from across the country, displaying excellence through design, in various categories of interior design. Projects submitted by designers will be thoroughly scrutinized by an independent committee of some of the most highly regarded personas in the profession. Names of which will be duly announced
The inaugural edition of Interior Designs of Pakistan Vol.1 was published in 2016.
4th May, 2020 – Submissions Open
20th June, 2020 – Submissions Close
• Projects submitted should have been completed between 2015 and 2019.
• Only members of the Pakistan Institute of Interior Designers, with no pending dues, may submit projects.
• Each designer may submit a maximum of three projects, but note, that only a maximum of two will be entertained.
• A minimum of eight visuals are required for each project submitted, along with project data:
○ Designer: principal designer and design team
○ Space and project
• Year of Completion/Time taken
○ A narrative of the project in a maximum of 250 words
• All entries must be in the form of a single PDF (for multiple projects, please submit separate PDFs) inclusive of images, to firstname.lastname@example.org through WeTransfer.
• The PDF must not be more than 25 MB.
• Each designer may submit a maximum of three projects, but note, that only a maximum of two can be published.
• Project descriptions should be in narrative form, with a maximum of 250 words, including any objectives, challenges, and innovations.
• Include a short introduction of the designer.
• A visit to the site may be required by the Editorial committee.
• Entrants of selected projects will be contacted for high-resolution images.
• Photography must be arranged by the design firm.
• The Design firm of selected projects must pay a fee of Rs. 10,000/ project prior to the publishing of the book.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All required information must be provided, in case of missing materials or unpaid fees, the project may be disqualified.
• Submission of a project does not guarantee its publishing. Projects will undergo scrutiny by a committee formalized by the PIID Executive Board.
• The entrant authorizes PIID to publish the submission in the Interior Designs of Pakistan, on the website piid.com.pk, and their social media. The submission may be reproduced for promotional purposes.
•The copyrights of any projects and its photography and the Clients notification regarding the publishing of any project is the responsibility of the Design/Architect firm submitting the said project.